Registered characters: 508
We are currently in the alpha stage of development, so many things aren't available yet or are still likely to change. We welcome you to register and play, tell us what you think and help shape the future of the game!
- All conflicts will be adjudicated by a moderator or administrator at their discretion.
- The directions provided by the moderators and the administrators must be followed.
- There is no legal claim to a gaming account.
- Spamming and flooding your personal links in the public discussion forums, chats, guestbooks etc. is not allowed and may lead to account suspension.
- Cheating / Farming is forbidden. It will be punished and may lead to the suspension of all the accounts involved!
- A moderator or administrator must be immediately informed about all observed bugs. The deliberate and advantageous exploitation of a bug will be punished and may lead to account suspension.
- The distribution and the use of scripts, bots or similar programs will lead to account deletion. These programs perform actions that mimic, either automatically or manually, the behavior of a human within a gaming account or deliberately read data out of game pages.
- If a player logs into the account of another player without consent, the player's own account will be suspended.
- Accounts of players who use insulting, illegal, pornographic, political or radical names, will be suspended.
- Accounts of players who compose insulting, illegal, pornographic, political or radical messages and profile descriptions will be suspended.
- Provocation and harassment of other members is forbidden and will lead to a warning. Subsequent complaints regarding this behavior will lead to account deletion.
- Every player may have one account only. Multi/Farm/Double accounts are forbidden and can lead to the suspension of all accounts involved.
- The player agrees to store his acount credentials (username and password) safely and to protect it from access by others. If the player neglects this duty deliberately or negligently, he shall be responsible for all actions arising from the use of his account credentials by others.